Quick start :
- number of seconds per move, or
- number of minutes per game, or
- K.O. game in minutes with/without bonus time per move
Enabled : View Jester's thought.
These options allow you to play a half or full-blindfold game.
- Normal game : the normal chess game.
- Fantasy style : like as normal game, but sometimes Jester plays a strange, an unexpected move (not really the best move) which completely baffles you and "puts fire on board".
- Clownish style : like as normal game, but when Jester gets a decisive advantage, he'll play a very bad move giving you a chance to win.
- One-Step-Beyond : white pawns are on the 3rd rank, black pawns on the 6th rank.
- Vaureal Dawn : knights & bishops switch their initial position on board.
- Crazy Horses : bishops are replaced by knights.
- Lethal Amazones : knights & bishops are replaced by queens.
- Throne of chaos : like as Fischerandom game.
Select level (1:weak, 10:strong)
- Click [Edit board] button to enter in edit mode. Select a piece with [Select Piece] button and click on the square to place a new piece. When all done, click again [Edit board] button to leave edit mode.
Then, click [New game] button to start a game with the new position. White side always plays first.
Take bake last player move. Not allowed in K.O. game.
Warning: Sometimes Jester cheats if you use often this button !
Write to the author : firstname.lastname@example.org